John Kelly has had a few months to reflect on his tumultuous tenure as White House Chief of Staff. And though he's apparently forgiven the president for the angry tweets and public rebukes, which helped fuel persistent rumors about his impending firing, the former general still holds a grudge against his former West Wing antagonist: Javanka. Those who have been following the Trump administration drama since the beginning might remember that, after initially welcoming Kelly as a "steady hand" and "adult in the room" who would bring order to a chaotic West Wing, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump swiftly turned on the former general, and their months-long power struggle become fodder for endless anonymously sourced reports and reprisals. That feud apparently left a bad taste in Kelly's mouth that just won't go away. Which is probably why, five months after being 'liberated' from the West Wing, Kelly felt comfortable publicly expressing his distaste for the two - in his own reserved way,...
- WATCH: Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid TRASHES Progressive Democrat Candidates
- Delivery Robots Set To Invade College Campuses This Fall
- Cindy McCain Trashes Trump Admin Policies – Says Her Late Husband Would be a “Voice of Reason” in Politics Today (VIDEO)
- Benjamin Fulford 8/19/19 Update: U.S. government suffers from terminal Epstein-Barr infection
- “American Gulag” Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Will Julian Assange Be Next?