While locals around Geelong and Wyndham have been enjoying their Easter break, some have experienced an extra special moment. Following Good Friday's supermoon, a meteor was also seen darting across the sky on Easter Saturday. The brief, but bright, event occurred around 6:53pm in the northern part of the Melbourne and Geelong sky. So far, the newsroom can confirm it was seen in Glen Waverley and Werribee in Melbourne, as well as Mildura, Swan Hill and the Murray River.
- The Epoch Times hits back at NBC Facebook stories
- In the US, crime does pay: CNN hires disgraced ex-FBI director Andrew McCabe
- How Negative Interest Rates Screw Up The Economy
- 5 Sectors of The U.S. Economy That Are In Decline
- HARPA: Trump admin considering use of big tech snooping devices for ‘early diagnosis of neuropsychiatric violence’