The Russian general who was widely blamed by Western media for inventing a new type of 'hybrid warfare,' says it is exactly what Western intelligence services have been waging against Russia for a long time. Chief of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov dismissed the concept of the so-called "Gerasimov doctrine" in a speech at a security conference in Moscow. "The methods of hybrid warfare were not invented by us. Western nations use them all the time, first and foremost against Russia," he told an international audience of officials and security experts. He added that by accusing Russia of inventing such methods Western powers try to distract public attention from the actions that they take against adversaries. "However, fewer and fewer people are prepared to believe these lies," he said. The term "Gerasimov doctrine" was coined by journalist Mark Galeotti in 2013 and overhyped by Western mainstream media as a uniquely Russian approach of comprehensive war by non-military and...
- The Epoch Times hits back at NBC Facebook stories
- In the US, crime does pay: CNN hires disgraced ex-FBI director Andrew McCabe
- How Negative Interest Rates Screw Up The Economy
- HARPA: Trump admin considering use of big tech snooping devices for ‘early diagnosis of neuropsychiatric violence’
- Tucker Carlson: ‘Those who control your words control your mind’