It might be a sign of the apocalypse, but a panel of judges in the Ninth Circuit has temporarily blocked a California judge's order to halt a Trump administration policy to allow the return of some asylum seekers to Mexico while they await their court dates - handing the administration a rare victory in the courts. According to the Associated Press, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals issued a temporary stay Friday, blocking a ruling by San Francisco Judge Richard Seeborg, who delivered a temporary injunction on Monday blocking the policy while challenges filed by civil liberties groups moved forward. Seeborg justified the injunction by arguing that the policy failed to take into account the dangers that migrants might face in Mexico.
- The Road To Perdition – 10 Cautionary Tenets About US Air Power
- The Science Of Mantras: How Sacred Sounds Heal Body, Mind And Spirit
- Cat-Filter Clusterf**k Crushes Pakistani Government Credibility During Live Presser
- The “Mass Shootings Map” Propaganda Should Convince You To Carry At All Times
- Michael Malice: FBI’s Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)