NATO has reverted to Cold War behavior and virtually no cooperation between the bloc and Moscow exists, the Russian deputy FM says. There are no signs the situation will improve, since the alliance is craving a new arms race. Relations between NATO and Russia - or lack thereof - was the main topic of a long interview with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Aleksandr Grushko, published by RIA Novosti on Monday. "Civil and military cooperation has ceased completely. NATO itself has dropped any positive agenda in relations with Russia. It does not exist. And so far there are no signs that NATO knows how to get out of this deadlock," Grushko stated.
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents
- ‘Noose’ Which Sent UMich Dean On Racism Tirade Turns Out To Be Fishing Knot Practice
- MUST SEE: THREE VIDEOS That Prove Radical Squad Leader Rashida Tlaib is a Violent Lunatic with Unchecked Anger Issues