The thin blue line was left red-cheeked after an NYPD officer attempting to take a seized dirt bike back to the local precinct narrowly avoided disaster in a cringeworthy crash-and-burn at a busy intersection. The embarrassing incident took place at roughly 6pm local time Sunday at the corner of Lenox Avenue and 135th Street in Harlem. Police had responded to reports of a man riding a dirt bike recklessly through traffic. The officer tasked with retrieving the suspect's abandoned motorbike inadvertently outdid the wanted man, it seems.
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population
- WHO: Experimental Ebola vaccine 97.5% effective, saving lives
- Libyan GNA accuses France of supporting Haftar, halts cooperation with Paris
- Mitt Romney Says He’s “Sickened” By Trump “Dishonesty” Detailed in Mueller Report