The thin blue line was left red-cheeked after an NYPD officer attempting to take a seized dirt bike back to the local precinct narrowly avoided disaster in a cringeworthy crash-and-burn at a busy intersection. The embarrassing incident took place at roughly 6pm local time Sunday at the corner of Lenox Avenue and 135th Street in Harlem. Police had responded to reports of a man riding a dirt bike recklessly through traffic. The officer tasked with retrieving the suspect's abandoned motorbike inadvertently outdid the wanted man, it seems.
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation
- Netanyahu’s Wife Convicted and Fined $15k for Misusing State Funds