Well, that didn't take long! No sooner had Robert Torquemada Mueller wrapped up his obscenely expensive inquisition without finding any so-called collusion with Russia than the obstacles to rapprochement between Washington and Moscow immediately dissipated. Calls for a new détente issued from sound thinkers such as Daniel R. DePetris of The American Conservative (Trump now has his "first opportunity to settle on a Russia policy without the risk of an extreme political backlash") and Srdja Trifkovic of Chronicles: 'Now that the Russian Collusion Myth has been revealed to be a mendacious conspiracy by the Deep State, the Democratic Party and the media, President Donald Trump needs to move on with his election promise to improve relations with Moscow. That is a geopolitical and civilizational necessity.' The undeniable wisdom of such recommendations was instantly recognized by the Washington establishment. Not only did Democrats and Never-Trump Republicans back off their Nazi-Putin...
- What the Deep State Fears Most – Dr. Dave Janda
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation