The US' decision to recognize Tel Aviv's sovereignty over the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights region violates UN Security Council resolutions - a position that Moscow has already made clear, Russia's president said. Following a meeting between Vladimir Putin and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Moscow on Monday, the Russian leader was asked by reporters about Moscow's stance on the US move.
- Here We Go-> Pelosi Schedules Monday Conference Call With Top House Dems to Discuss Mueller Report and “Next Steps to be Taken”
- Ilargi Meijer: “They Were All Lying!”
- PLOT TWIST: CNN Contributor Blames Obama & Susan Rice For Russian Meddling Because Obama Wanted Putin Deal
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population