There was no collusion but, for the crowded field of candidates hoping to be nominated by Democrats as their runner for 2020, Russia is still a good target to blame or to threaten with. Will using such rhetoric actually help them? Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe ended last month and its conclusions didn't make Russiagaters happy, but some seem to be not quite ready to give up on the 'Russians are coming!' line. Russians come to OUR social media - and divide America! While launching his campaign in Ohio, Democrat representative Tim Ryan talked freely about the growing division in US society, which prevents the country from fixing a whole set of "broken systems." But who's to blame? The dreaded "enemies" coming onto social media to set Americans against one another - those pesky Russians.
- Here We Go-> Pelosi Schedules Monday Conference Call With Top House Dems to Discuss Mueller Report and “Next Steps to be Taken”
- Ilargi Meijer: “They Were All Lying!”
- PLOT TWIST: CNN Contributor Blames Obama & Susan Rice For Russian Meddling Because Obama Wanted Putin Deal
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population