A severe hailstorm on Tuesday, that lasted for about an hour, covered Changrey and Drakteng in white. The storm destroyed all the chili saplings, buckwheat, cardamom, maize, potatoes and oranges in the area. The farm road in the area was also affected. Every household in Changrey cultivated acres of chili and buckwheat. With chili -the main source of cash for the people- destroyed, citizens are worried about the coming year. The municipal administration and other relevant agencies were all informed about the disaster.
- Law Enforcement Officials Say “Beto” O’Rourke Fled the Scene In 1998 DWI Crash
- Russia’s top investigator reveals motive of Crimea school shooter: Bullying and humiliation
- Russia’s Chief of the General Staff Gerasimov: US has been waging ‘hybrid warfare’ against Russia for ages
- English Is Not the Official Language of the United States
- Army Veteran Shreds Rep. Ilhan Omar Over Her Anti-American ‘Black Hawk Down’ Tweet