Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has condemned US President Donald Trump's recognition of the Israeli regime's "sovereignty" over the occupied Golan Heights, stressing the need for a political solution to the conflict in Syria in accordance with UN Security Council Resolution 2254. "We reject the US president's decision on the occupied Syrian Golan, which flagrantly violates the UN Charter," Lavrov said at a joint press conference with his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi in Amman on Sunday. On March 25, Trumped signed a proclamation, formally recognizing Israel's sovereignty over Golan Heights. The announcement came as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited the White House. Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates, in a statement, called the US decision a "blatant attack on the sovereignty and territorial integrity" of Syria. "The liberation of the Golan by all available means and its return to the Syrian motherland is an inalienable right," according...
- The Road To Perdition – 10 Cautionary Tenets About US Air Power
- The Science Of Mantras: How Sacred Sounds Heal Body, Mind And Spirit
- Cat-Filter Clusterf**k Crushes Pakistani Government Credibility During Live Presser
- The “Mass Shootings Map” Propaganda Should Convince You To Carry At All Times
- Michael Malice: FBI’s Probe into 8Chan Is Prelude to Continued Elimination of Independent Publishers and Open Press (VIDEO)