Just when you thought professional cuddlers had roped in all the easy money just short of prostitution and strip clubs, along comes OneTaste. OneTaste is controversial "business" that focuses on a practice that the company calls "orgasmic meditation" (OM). On its website, the company describes "orgasmic meditation" as "a unique wellness practice that combines mindfulness with the power of the deeply human, deeply felt experience of Orgasm" and which Bloomberg describes as "a trademarked procedure that typically involves a man using a gloved, lubricated fingertip to stroke a woman's clitoris for 15 minutes" Or in other words, and despite what it may claim otherwise, the company is selling sex. Founded in San Francisco (of course), the company is trying to make a business out of selling better orgasms to potential marks customers, focusing mostly on emotionally walled-off women, while allowing nerdy men to finger woman (in exchange for a price). And they're not just selling videos or...
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population
- WHO: Experimental Ebola vaccine 97.5% effective, saving lives
- Libyan GNA accuses France of supporting Haftar, halts cooperation with Paris
- Mitt Romney Says He’s “Sickened” By Trump “Dishonesty” Detailed in Mueller Report