U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar is no stranger to controversy when it comes to matters of religion.
And Monday afternoon, the Minnesota Democrat added to her personal tempest by calling President Trump’s adviser Stephen Miller “a white nationalist.”
“Stephen Miller is a white nationalist. The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage,” Omar tweeted, attaching her comment to an article about Miller’s tough stance on U.S. border security.
Stephen Miller is a white nationalist. The fact that he still has influence on policy and political appointments is an outrage. https://t.co/7NyMDgojd7
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) April 8, 2019
“He’s Jewish,” responded the Daily Caller in a tweet of its own in response to Omar.
He’s Jewish… https://t.co/o7YSjausZH
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 8, 2019
Social-media users are verbally scorching the congresswoman online, with remarks including:
- “How do you know that that is the case? I highly doubt it. Please stop the name calling. U do not like it when people call you antisemitic or extreme or link you to stoning, genital mutilation etc. so why do it to some one else.”
- “A Jewish white nationalist? Do those exist? I am confused?”
- “Yes, and she hates the Jews. She’s substituting ‘white nationalist’ for ‘Jew’ here … hmmm.”
- “@IlhanMN just joins her crew in showing how dumb one can be !!!”
- “Marrying your sibling is an outrage.”
- “She’s right behind AOC in skull density.”
Follow Joe on Twitter @JoeKovacsNews
The post Ilhan Omar: Trump's Jewish adviser is 'a white nationalist' appeared first on WND.