Former "Smallville" actress Allison Mack pleaded guilty in a Brooklyn federal court Monday to racketeering charges in relation to the cultlike group NXIVM. Mack entered her plea shortly before jury selection was scheduled to start. The trial was expected to detail sensational allegations that the group recruited sex slaves for its spiritual leader, Keith Raniere. Prosecutors accused Mack of helping Raniere recruit women to a secret sub-society within the group.
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population
- WHO: Experimental Ebola vaccine 97.5% effective, saving lives
- Libyan GNA accuses France of supporting Haftar, halts cooperation with Paris
- Mitt Romney Says He’s “Sickened” By Trump “Dishonesty” Detailed in Mueller Report