Kirstjen Nielsen will stay on as secretary until April 10. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen submitted her resignation to President Donald Trump Sunday. "Its been an honor of a lifetime to serve with the brave men and women of @DHSgov. I could not be prouder of and more humbled by their service, dedication, and commitment to keep our country safe from all threats and hazards," Nielsen posted on Twitter, along with a copy of her resignation. Nielsen will stay until April 10 "to assist with an orderly transition and ensure that key DHS missions are not impacted," she stated on Twitter.
- Putin, Xi Urge End To MAD World. Lord Russell’s Spectre Frowns
- UK Deploying 100 Elite Royal Marines To Gulf After Tanker Attacks
- Economic warning: Why everyone should be following Deutsche Bank
- Gottfried: No, America Isn’t In Danger Of Becoming A Socialist Nation
- Netanyahu’s Wife Convicted and Fined $15k for Misusing State Funds