Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and senior editor-at-large at Breitbart News, recalled how Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's second son, received millions of dollars from Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings while his father directed $1.8 billion in aid money to Ukraine as vice president during the Obama administration. Schweizer joined Tuesday's edition of SiriusXM's Breitbart News Tonight with hosts Rebecca Mansour and Joel Pollak. Schweizer said, "I think a deeper problem that [Joe Biden] faces is - as has been reported on Breitbart and reported at the Hill, today - which I think is far deeper is the fact that his family, particularly his son, cashed in while he was vice president of the United States."
- Here We Go-> Pelosi Schedules Monday Conference Call With Top House Dems to Discuss Mueller Report and “Next Steps to be Taken”
- Ilargi Meijer: “They Were All Lying!”
- PLOT TWIST: CNN Contributor Blames Obama & Susan Rice For Russian Meddling Because Obama Wanted Putin Deal
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population