Wherever one looks, it is evident that the post-war Establishment élites are on the backfoot. They maintain a studied panglossian hauteur. But whether it is in Britain, where a PM seems ready to sacrifice her own party's future on the altar of maintaining the cosy nexus between big business and Brussels' smug ambitions to be a global economic player, rivalling the US or China. Or, whether it is Trump's readiness to put America's financial system into fiscal and debt jeopardy, in order to keep the cogs and wheels of the Military Industrial Complex whirring and spinning comfortably - at a time when US government over-spending already threatens to break dollar 'trust'. Or, whether it is Europe, where the abrupt ECB reversal marks a huge conceptual failure... [i.e. the destruction and transfer of wealth from Eurozone savers, to rescue debtors; and from the general public to the banks, government and large corporations to rescue their balance sheets]. This has contributed materially to...
- Here We Go-> Pelosi Schedules Monday Conference Call With Top House Dems to Discuss Mueller Report and “Next Steps to be Taken”
- Ilargi Meijer: “They Were All Lying!”
- PLOT TWIST: CNN Contributor Blames Obama & Susan Rice For Russian Meddling Because Obama Wanted Putin Deal
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population