Eight sneaky migrants from Iraq managed to get into a US air base in Belgium aboard a food delivery truck. They were discovered by the driver - the military did not even bother to check the vehicle. The embarrassing incident occurred at Chièvres Air Base - a NATO military installation in Belgium operated by the US Air Force. The migrants - five men, a woman, and two children, managed to get into the base on Friday. The incident was not confirmed by local law enforcement until Sunday, according to local media. The Iraqis arrived at the military installation hiding in a truck carrying foodstuffs for US servicemen from Germany. It remains unclear at what point of the journey they managed to sneak into the vehicle - and if they actually intended to end up in a military base. The migrants were discovered by the driver when the vehicle was about to be unloaded. While base personnel should have actually checked the truck before even letting it onto the premises, they apparently didn't...
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West is ‘born again, saved by Christ’
- Meditation for the Bahamas every 4 hours
- REPORT: Over A Million Households Have Risen To Middle Class Under Trump, According To Census Data
- AR-15’s are flying off the shelf after AZ gun store introduces the ‘Beto Special’
- 2 arrested for dangling girl, 5, upside down