VIPS warn that Trump's policies regarding Venezuela appear to be on a slippery slope that could take us toward war in Venezuela and military confrontation with Russia. MEMORANDUM FOR: The President FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) SUBJECT: Avoiding War with Russia over Venezuela Mr. President: Your Administration's policies regarding Venezuela appear to be on a slippery slope that could take us toward war in Venezuela and military confrontation with Russia. As former intelligence officers and other national security practitioners with many decades of experience, we urge you not to let yourself be egged on into taking potentially catastrophic military action in response to civil unrest in Venezuela or Russian activities in the Western Hemisphere. With the recent arrival of two transport aircraft and enduring political support for the government of Venezuela, the Russians are far from crossing any "red line" emanating from the 1823 Monroe Doctrine.
- Here We Go-> Pelosi Schedules Monday Conference Call With Top House Dems to Discuss Mueller Report and “Next Steps to be Taken”
- Ilargi Meijer: “They Were All Lying!”
- PLOT TWIST: CNN Contributor Blames Obama & Susan Rice For Russian Meddling Because Obama Wanted Putin Deal
- ‘We pray for the caliphate to return’
- 1/2 of England owned by less than 1% of population