Video of a conservative activist being assaulted on the campus of UC Berkeley went viral last month. Many saw the video. Many heard the smack of fist meeting skin and were transfixed by the pure rage on the face of the assailant. But what bothered me most wasn't the assault itself. What I couldn't take my eyes off were the people in the background. Standing silently. Hoping someone else would intervene, then stepping aside to let the assailant stroll away from the crime scene. My eyes were set on those grainy faces, not because of what they did, but because of what they didn't do.
- Review of ‘The Big Short’: Essential Viewing
- Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina’s Family Targeted In Sri Lanka Blasts
- Kamala Harris: We Should Have Conversation if Boston Bomber Should Get to Vote from Death Row (VIDEO)
- The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us
- How CIA & Allies Helped Jihadists In Syria: French Covert Ops Expert Exposes New Details