A California psychiatrist was found bludgeoned to death in the trunk of his car in Nevada earlier this month and police have now launched an investigation into the man's murder. Thomas Burchard's body was discovered March 7 near the entrance to the Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said. Authorities ruled that Burchard died from blunt force injury to the head, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The Clark County's Coroner's Office said Thursday the 71-year-old Salinas, California native's death could officially be ruled a homicide, but police added no one had been arrested in his death, according to the newspaper.
- Review of ‘The Big Short’: Essential Viewing
- Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina’s Family Targeted In Sri Lanka Blasts
- Kamala Harris: We Should Have Conversation if Boston Bomber Should Get to Vote from Death Row (VIDEO)
- The Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Has Greatly Accelerated, And That Could Have Apocalyptic Implications For All Of Us
- How CIA & Allies Helped Jihadists In Syria: French Covert Ops Expert Exposes New Details