A California psychiatrist was found bludgeoned to death in the trunk of his car in Nevada earlier this month and police have now launched an investigation into the man's murder. Thomas Burchard's body was discovered March 7 near the entrance to the Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police said. Authorities ruled that Burchard died from blunt force injury to the head, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The Clark County's Coroner's Office said Thursday the 71-year-old Salinas, California native's death could officially be ruled a homicide, but police added no one had been arrested in his death, according to the newspaper.
- Leftism Before Anti-Semitism: Anti-Defamation League Ignores Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib’s BDS Legislation — Attacks Trump and Pamela Geller Instead
- BREAKING: German Chancellor Angela Merkel Says She Declares ‘Solidarity’ With the Squad Over Trump
- Guy Behind ‘Storm Area 51’ Page Worried About Visit From FBI
- Athens residents flee as strong M5.3 earthquake shakes Greek capital
- US Regulator Investigating “Shady Rekting Racket” BitMEX Crypto Exchange