North Korea is considering suspending talks with the United States and may rethink a ban on missile and nuclear tests unless Washington makes concessions, news reports from Pyongyang have said quoting a senior diplomat. Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui blamed top US officials for the breakdown of last month's summit in Hanoi between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Russia's TASS news agency and the Associated Press said on Friday. "We have no intention to yield to the US demands [at the Hanoi summit] in any form, nor are we willing to engage in negotiations of this kind," TASS quoted Choe as telling reporters in the North Korean capital. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and National Security Advisor John Bolton "created the atmosphere of hostility and mistrust and, therefore, obstructed the constructive effort for negotiations between the supreme leaders of North Korea and the United States", Tass quoted Choe as saying.
- Navajo code talker, Sen. John Pinto dies at 94
- Church hosts ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ after city cancels library event
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Breakup of Facebook Would Make it Harder to Crack Down on Offensive [Conservative] Pages
- Army tweets ‘How has serving impacted you?’
- Study: Prosperity gospel believers less likely to be entrepreneurs