Clashes between Yellow Vest demonstrators and police broke out as rallies intensified on the 18th consecutive weekend of protests. President Emmanuel Macron's "grand debate" aimed at pacifying the protests ended on Friday. Saturday's rally saw thousands of people flooding the streets of downtown Paris, with many wearing black balaclavas and holding French flags. Violence erupted on the Champs-Elysees in Paris, where protesters congregated to take part in the weekly march which began in November. According to the Associated Press, Paris mobilized more police than in previous weeks in an attempt to stave off unrest. More than 100 demonstrators were arrested by Saturday evening. "From 7,000 to 8,000 people are currently rallying in Paris, and out of them around 1,500 people are ultraviolent, and they have come to destroy and to attack," French Interior Minister Christophe Castaner told broadcaster BFMTV. The Interior Ministry later upped the turnout to 10,000 protesters in Paris and...
- Boom! President Trump Tells Media Hacks — Democrat-Linked Fusion GPS Set Up Trump Jr.’s Meeting with Russians (VIDEO)
- Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?
- No Wonder Obama Intel Chiefs Panicking – Trump To Declassify “Bucket 5” Russiagate Docs
- US Attorney John Durham Examining Documents Generated by Inter-Agency “Fusion Cell” Set up by John Brennan in Mid 2016
- Exposing “The Loving Left” With Kaitlin Bennett