Ireland, as a European Union member state, is subject to the EU's commercial rules. EU trade rules may prohibit Ireland's unilateral action as an EU treaty requires common commercial policy for all EU member states. The proposed law "could force US
- Adapt 2030 Ice Age Report: 60 year cold Australia, Brazil fruit colder days
- Wildfires scorch Africa but world’s media stay focused on Brazil’s blazes
- Israeli jets strike in Syria to thwart attack by Iranian ‘killer drones’
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Last Week Rina Turned 17. Today She Is Dead, Killed By Palestinian Terrorists.