A federal judge ordered multiple senior Obama Administration officials, State Department officials and former Hillary Clinton aides Thursday to provide answers under oath to questions requested by Judicial Watch after a roughly four year court battle. Judicial Watch, a leading conservative non-profit watchdog group, announced the schedule of depositions in their case in a press release Thursday. The Judicial Watch questions regard two separate cases regarding the Obama administration's actions during the Benghazi terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA Annex in Libya, and Hillary Clinton's use of a private server to send classified government emails. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered senior officials - including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap - to respond under oath and submit the answers in writing to the questions provided by Judicial Watch. The decision from Lamberth was made this past January. Lamberth ordered the discovery...
- Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara Ousted Over Sexual Favor Scandal
- ‘Fake news’ sent out by government department
- Only Capitalism Will Save The Millennials
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine