A federal judge ordered multiple senior Obama Administration officials, State Department officials and former Hillary Clinton aides Thursday to provide answers under oath to questions requested by Judicial Watch after a roughly four year court battle. Judicial Watch, a leading conservative non-profit watchdog group, announced the schedule of depositions in their case in a press release Thursday. The Judicial Watch questions regard two separate cases regarding the Obama administration's actions during the Benghazi terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate and CIA Annex in Libya, and Hillary Clinton's use of a private server to send classified government emails. District Judge Royce C. Lamberth ordered senior officials - including Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Jacob Sullivan, and FBI official E.W. Priestap - to respond under oath and submit the answers in writing to the questions provided by Judicial Watch. The decision from Lamberth was made this past January. Lamberth ordered the discovery...
- Comcast develops in-home device to track your health
- 4 bogus reasons not to impeach
- Where do worst illegals end up? Near D.C.
- Boom! President Trump Tells Media Hacks — Democrat-Linked Fusion GPS Set Up Trump Jr.’s Meeting with Russians (VIDEO)
- Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?