As the UK government struggles to delay Brexit beyond the looming March 29 deadline, the German foreign minister says London can still buy some time if it tells the others "what the plan is." "No one can want the unregulated Brexit," Heiko Maas tweeted, saying he supports making "a lap of honor with a short extension before it comes to this." The EU "should not miss any opportunity to prevent [the UK's] exit without an agreement," but the delay has certain conditions, Maas warned.
- Navajo code talker, Sen. John Pinto dies at 94
- Church hosts ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ after city cancels library event
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Breakup of Facebook Would Make it Harder to Crack Down on Offensive [Conservative] Pages
- Army tweets ‘How has serving impacted you?’
- Study: Prosperity gospel believers less likely to be entrepreneurs