As the UK government struggles to delay Brexit beyond the looming March 29 deadline, the German foreign minister says London can still buy some time if it tells the others "what the plan is." "No one can want the unregulated Brexit," Heiko Maas tweeted, saying he supports making "a lap of honor with a short extension before it comes to this." The EU "should not miss any opportunity to prevent [the UK's] exit without an agreement," but the delay has certain conditions, Maas warned.
- Another Anti-Semitic Democrat is running for President
- Venezuela: Voices from on the ground vs. the media’s spin circus
- Italy: Muslim tries to run over ‘Western’ daughter
- 2020: Voter Fraud Scandals A Top Concern
- Elizabeth Warren Attacks the Constitution – ‘We Need to Get Rid of the Electoral College’ (VIDEO)