The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), a far-left nonprofit known for its "hate group" designations, has surpassed a half billion dollars in total assets and now has $121 million parked offshore, according to the group's most recent financial statements. The SPLC, which is based in Montgomery, Ala., has not publicly posted its most recent financial statements on its website. However, the organization applied for renewal in the state of California days ago and submitted a number of documents pertaining to its financial standing including its most recent audited statement and tax forms for calendar year 2018, which covers Nov. 1, 2017 to Oct. 31, 2018. According to the filings submitted to California's Office of Attorney General, the group reported total assets of $518 million from November 2017 to the Oct. 31, 2018, an increase of $41 million from the $477 million in total assets it reported on its previous year's tax forms.
- Good News! Drug To Treat Postpartum Depression
- China Is Going to Clone a Small Army of Detective Dogs
- Israel’s Largest Banks Pay Over $1 Billion in Fines for US Tax Evasion Schemes
- Dershowitz: Comey and Others Committed Fraud on FISA Court – Should Be Held in Contempt (VIDEO)
- Cyclone Idai May Be One of the Worst Weather-Related Disasters