In light of the recent attack on the Venezuelan National Power Grid, Iran is sharing its own experience with US intelligence apparatus, which crippled its nuclear program back in 2011, through the use of the Stuxnet virus. The US has been running after countries aiming to become independent from the energy vultures of Wall Street … Continue reading US Offered $250,000 for Stuxnet Virus Deployment vs. Iran
- John Brennan Wants to be Secretary of Defense??
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report