Trump's Border Wall is such a controversial issue that any discussion of it is generally filled with far more emotion than facts or reasoning and the Wall itself is a representation of something rather emotional and abstract. Those against its construction have rhetorically retreated from the position of the wall being evil to it being "unaffordable" or a "waste of money". But do any of the people saying the wall is too expensive to make actually have any clue about the "value of the dollar" relative to government spending? Of course not, they are primarily motivated by feelings and emotions like all humans including those who are for the wall. A good example of this madness is when CBS, a major news network asked Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina about whether it is worth the cost to build the Wall when a new middle school in Kentucky (among other things) needs to be built.
- BOOM! Eric Holder Body Slammed by Former Deputy Ind. Counsel Sol Wisenberg Over Attack on AG Barr
- Xi Sends Trump A Message: Rare-Earth Export Ban Is Coming
- Church offers to ‘cover up’ cross and image of Jesus for Ramadan
- President Trump Takes Aim at the Military Industrial Complex: ‘They Never Want to Leave, They Always Want to Fight’
- Polish politician sticks a kippah (Jewish skullcap) on rival, accuses party of ‘bowing to Jews’