Vaccinations are one of the most controversial topics of the decade. It has left the world divided. On one side, advocates claim vaccines are a necessity to stop the spread of preventable disease. On the other side, people are more skeptical. They question the safety of vaccinations and have a deep concern for their potential toxicity. What makes this controversy so challenging is that both sides are right. Vaccines can effectively prevent unnecessary disease and death. The problem is, vaccine manufacturers are not held accountable for what they put in their vaccines. They are also not required to individually test vaccine ingredients for safety. As a result, vaccines often contain several ingredients that can cause considerable damage to your health.
- BOOM! Eric Holder Body Slammed by Former Deputy Ind. Counsel Sol Wisenberg Over Attack on AG Barr
- Xi Sends Trump A Message: Rare-Earth Export Ban Is Coming
- Church offers to ‘cover up’ cross and image of Jesus for Ramadan
- President Trump Takes Aim at the Military Industrial Complex: ‘They Never Want to Leave, They Always Want to Fight’
- Polish politician sticks a kippah (Jewish skullcap) on rival, accuses party of ‘bowing to Jews’