Vaccinations are one of the most controversial topics of the decade. It has left the world divided. On one side, advocates claim vaccines are a necessity to stop the spread of preventable disease. On the other side, people are more skeptical. They question the safety of vaccinations and have a deep concern for their potential toxicity. What makes this controversy so challenging is that both sides are right. Vaccines can effectively prevent unnecessary disease and death. The problem is, vaccine manufacturers are not held accountable for what they put in their vaccines. They are also not required to individually test vaccine ingredients for safety. As a result, vaccines often contain several ingredients that can cause considerable damage to your health.
- Can Japan Join The Multipolar Revolution – Or Will US Imperialism Bring It To Heel?
- Bibi’s false flag “Hamas rocket attack”: Kevin Barrett vs. Maxine Dovere
- US Concealed Secret 9/11 Tapes Of Alleged Mastermind Plotting With Co-Conspirators: Lawyer
- Apologies To President Trump
- Finally: One Party Stands Up to the Kosher Nostra (Two Guesses and It Ain’t the GOP)