The public debut of the Russian Irkut MC-21-300 with a passenger interior is scheduled for this year's Moscow International Aviation and Space Salon (MAKS 2019), which runs from August 27 to September 1. The presentation will "visually demonstrate to potential customers and future passengers one of the most important competitive advantages of the Russian airliner - an increased level of comfort," Russian Minister of Industry and Trade Denis Manturov said as cited by the plane's producer, the United Aircraft Corporation (UAC). On Saturday, the third MC-21-300 test aircraft made a successful maiden flight at the airfield of Irkutsk Aviation Plant, a branch of the UAC, the company announced. No incidents were reported during the 90-minute flight, with speeds of up to 500kph at an altitude of 3,500 meters. The fourth jet of the same model will start test flights later this year.
- Boom! President Trump Tells Media Hacks — Democrat-Linked Fusion GPS Set Up Trump Jr.’s Meeting with Russians (VIDEO)
- Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?
- No Wonder Obama Intel Chiefs Panicking – Trump To Declassify “Bucket 5” Russiagate Docs
- US Attorney John Durham Examining Documents Generated by Inter-Agency “Fusion Cell” Set up by John Brennan in Mid 2016
- Exposing “The Loving Left” With Kaitlin Bennett