The Southern Poverty Law Center has fired its founder Morris Dees for unspecified reasons, purging all mentions of him from its website. The organization is also seeking external review of its "climate" and business practices. The Montgomery, Alabama-based organization announced on Thursday that its dismissal of Dees was effective as of March 13. "As a civil rights organization, the SPLC is committed to ensuring that the conduct of our staff reflects the mission of the organization and the values we hope to instill in the world," the group's president Richard Cohen said in a statement. "When one of our own fails to meet those standards, no matter his or her role in the organization, we take it seriously and must take appropriate action."
- Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara Ousted Over Sexual Favor Scandal
- ‘Fake news’ sent out by government department
- Only Capitalism Will Save The Millennials
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine