Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska has sued the US over sanctions, calling them unjust and illegal. The businessman portrayed himself as a victim of "political scheming" in the US and said his net worth shrunk by $7.5 billion. The case against the US was filed at a US District Court in Washington by the businessman on Friday. The billionaire asked the court to block the US Treasury from using the "devastating power" of sanctions and force it to remove him from the sanctions and "oligarch" lists. The businessman accused the US government of being biased against him and making allegations based on "false rumor and innuendo." The sanction activities against him violate the US Constitution, he argued.
- Boom! President Trump Tells Media Hacks — Democrat-Linked Fusion GPS Set Up Trump Jr.’s Meeting with Russians (VIDEO)
- Which Major West Coast City Is Being Overwhelmed By Rats, Drugs, Crime, Garbage Piles, & Homeless Hordes?
- No Wonder Obama Intel Chiefs Panicking – Trump To Declassify “Bucket 5” Russiagate Docs
- US Attorney John Durham Examining Documents Generated by Inter-Agency “Fusion Cell” Set up by John Brennan in Mid 2016
- Exposing “The Loving Left” With Kaitlin Bennett