Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska has sued the US over sanctions, calling them unjust and illegal. The businessman portrayed himself as a victim of "political scheming" in the US and said his net worth shrunk by $7.5 billion. The case against the US was filed at a US District Court in Washington by the businessman on Friday. The billionaire asked the court to block the US Treasury from using the "devastating power" of sanctions and force it to remove him from the sanctions and "oligarch" lists. The businessman accused the US government of being biased against him and making allegations based on "false rumor and innuendo." The sanction activities against him violate the US Constitution, he argued.
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine
- Another 10 Christians Killed as Jihad Carnage Continues in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- California psychiatrist’s body found in trunk of car, died of blunt-force injury, police say
- Daily Dose of Aspirin: Risks Outweigh Benefits