A second sheet of oil from an Italian cargo ship that sank in the Atlantic was heading towards the French coastline, environment minister François de Rugy revealed Thursday. The ship was carrying 45 containers of "dangerous materials". Two sheets of oil from the "Grande America" cargo ship that sank Tuesday were heading for the French coastline, according to authorities. During a press conference in Brest on Thursday, French environment minister François de Rugy said a second sheet of oil from the same wreck had been observed on Thursday morning.
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!