© Reuters / Edgar Su Police responding to the attack on Linwood mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand The New Zealand government is looking at banning semi-automatic weapons following the killing of 49 worshipers at two Christchurch mosques, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said. The suspected attacker had bought five guns legally. The primary suspect was an Australian citizen who "travelled sporadically to New Zealand and stayed for varied amount of time," Ardern told reporters. "I would not describe him as a long-term resident." He was not on a government watch list in either New Zealand or Australia.
- Warner Bros. CEO Kevin Tsujihara Ousted Over Sexual Favor Scandal
- ‘Fake news’ sent out by government department
- Only Capitalism Will Save The Millennials
- Muslim Sociologist Blames the Jews for the New Zealand Massacre in an Islamic Jew-Hatred Tirade
- Israel/2014: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine