The first historic summit between US President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un of North Korea took place in the prosperous Asian city-state of Singapore. The city is also the home of one of the leading voices championing a possible entrepreneurial boom on the Korean Peninsula, legendary investor Jim Rogers. Jim Rogers is currently the chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests Inc. He explained to South Korean TV: "Important opportunities are coming in the Korean peninsula, and North Korea is going to be the most exciting country in the world for the next decade or two." He went on to say: "North Korea today is where China was in 1981. North Korea is a copy. He has been opening up the country just as Deng Xiaoping did." In an appearance on FOX news, Rogers emphasized the fact that the population of the DPRK is highly educated, making them more highly skilled than other people throughout the developing world. Rogers is associated with Republican and libertarian circles...
- President Xi Invites World To Join China In Building New Internet
- Mark Levin: This President Is Facing Democrats… And Democrat-Lite in the Senate Like Mitt Romney (VIDEO)
- Belgian Yellow Vests Clash With Riot Police On Election Day, Tear Gas Deployed
- Activists say Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why should be axed for romanticizing teen suicide
- POLL: 98 Percent Say Brennan Is Obstructing Justice By Fighting Declassification