The first historic summit between US President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un of North Korea took place in the prosperous Asian city-state of Singapore. The city is also the home of one of the leading voices championing a possible entrepreneurial boom on the Korean Peninsula, legendary investor Jim Rogers. Jim Rogers is currently the chairman of Rogers Holdings and Beeland Interests Inc. He explained to South Korean TV: "Important opportunities are coming in the Korean peninsula, and North Korea is going to be the most exciting country in the world for the next decade or two." He went on to say: "North Korea today is where China was in 1981. North Korea is a copy. He has been opening up the country just as Deng Xiaoping did." In an appearance on FOX news, Rogers emphasized the fact that the population of the DPRK is highly educated, making them more highly skilled than other people throughout the developing world. Rogers is associated with Republican and libertarian circles...
- Hundreds of Millions of User Passwords Exposed to Facebook Employees
- Good News! Drug To Treat Postpartum Depression
- China Is Going to Clone a Small Army of Detective Dogs
- Israel’s Largest Banks Pay Over $1 Billion in Fines for US Tax Evasion Schemes
- Dershowitz: Comey and Others Committed Fraud on FISA Court – Should Be Held in Contempt (VIDEO)