Heavy rain and strong winds have battered parts of Wales, leaving homes flooded and others without power. There are nine flood warnings in place for mid and north Wales, including parts of Bala town centre in Gwynedd. Homes in Conwy county were flooded, including Betws-y-Coed and Llanrwst, where three people had to be rescued from a van stuck in flood water. Earlier, more than 700 properties in south Wales and Ruthin, Denbighshire, suffered power cuts. Deiniol Tegid, a spokesman for Natural Resources Wales, said: "The River Conwy is at its highest level ever recorded, so yes it's quite bad in Llanrwst at the moment and we're asking people to be very careful in that area and not to venture into flood water and please don't take any risks."
- Apologies To President Trump
- Finally: One Party Stands Up to the Kosher Nostra (Two Guesses and It Ain’t the GOP)
- Who watches the watchdog? Hate monitor group SPLC embroiled in harassment scandal (VIDEO)
- DOJ Concludes Obamacare Unconstitutional And Should Be Struck Down
- EPIC! Trump Campaign Sends List of Russian Collusion Liars to TV Producers