It is becoming clear that not only do many scientists dispute the asserted global warming crisis, but these skeptical scientists may indeed form a scientific consensus. Don't look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem. The survey results show geoscientists (also known as earth scientists) and engineers hold similar views as meteorologists. Two recent surveys of meteorologists (summarized here and here) revealed similar skepticism of alarmist global warming claims.
- In Latest Transcript Release NY FBI Asst Dir Sweeney Tosses Comey Under Bus — And Has No Idea What Happened to Weiner Laptop
- The Bulls Continue To Bet On The Fed
- Islamic Court Acquits Two Muslims Convicted of Burning Christian Couple to Death in Pakistan
- Chinese State Reporters Caught “Snooping Around” NATO Base, Germany Investigates
- MUST SEE VIDEO: President Trump Awards Custom Trophy to Sumo Grand Champion in Tokyo