From her judging gaze, to her all-or-nothing beliefs, to her unshakeable certainty in her own correctness, the 16-year-old environmental activist evokes unappealing historical parallels. The journey of Greta Thunberg's activism reads like a Biblical tale: from sitting alone with a placard on a Stockholm street last August, to leading tens thousands of children across the world to walk out of classes on Fridays to protest climate change. Her doomsday message that there are 12 years left before irreversible temperature rises has been heard from the podiums from her hometown to Davos to Brussels to a UN conference - everywhere the adults marveled.
- Elizabeth Warren Attacks the Constitution – ‘We Need to Get Rid of the Electoral College’ (VIDEO)
- Predictable: Slate Writer Blames “All White Australians” For Christchurch Shooting
- “The Situation Is Quite Severe”: Aluminum Giant Norsk Crippled By Massive Ransomware Attack
- Judicial Watch Founder Tom Fitton: “I Estimate At Least 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in Midterms” (VIDEO)
- Why This Oil Price Rally Has A Limit