From her judging gaze, to her all-or-nothing beliefs, to her unshakeable certainty in her own correctness, the 16-year-old environmental activist evokes unappealing historical parallels. The journey of Greta Thunberg's activism reads like a Biblical tale: from sitting alone with a placard on a Stockholm street last August, to leading tens thousands of children across the world to walk out of classes on Fridays to protest climate change. Her doomsday message that there are 12 years left before irreversible temperature rises has been heard from the podiums from her hometown to Davos to Brussels to a UN conference - everywhere the adults marveled.
- Breaking: Evidence Shows Obama’s Top “FBI Executives” Knew Steele Dossier Was a Fraud Before They Signed Multiple FISA Apps to Spy on President Trump
- German Television Station Asks, “Does Islam Belong in Germany?” …Are Stunned by the Results (Video)
- New Facebook lawsuit suggests ‘another Cambridge Analytica’ has come to light
- Hundreds Of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Paris Airport Terminal: “France Does Not Belong To The French!”
- New Dehli: Group of women kidnap businessman accused of sexual abuse and demand ransom