The final Mueller report should be graded "incomplete," says VIPS, whose forensic work proves the speciousness of the story that DNC emails published by WikiLeaks came from Russian hacking. March 13, 2019 MEMORANDUM FOR: The Attorney General FROM: Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS) SUBJECT: Mueller's Forensics-Free Findings Executive Summary Media reports are predicting that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is about to give you the findings of his probe into any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump. If Mueller gives you his "completed" report anytime soon, it should be graded "incomplete." Major deficiencies include depending on a DNC-hired cybersecurity company for forensics and failure to consult with those who have done original forensic work, including us and the independent forensic investigators with whom we have examined the data. We stand ready to help. We veteran...
- Obama Set To Meet With House Democratic Freshman Monday
- DoubleTree Hotel Fired Employees Who Refused Service to Military Members
- Smackdown: President “Bone Spur” Rebuffed by UN on Call to Give Golan to the Mob
- WATCH: Converse Pulls a Gillette With Insane Pandering SJW Ad Campaign, Gets Poetically Wrecked in YouTube Comments
- “Radicalized” Muslim stabs Jewish man and his son at iconic Amsterdam market