US officials led allied diplomats in a huffy walkout as Venezuelan Foreign Minister Jorge Arreaza stood to address a UN convention on narcotics in Vienna, declaring that he represented an "illegitimate government." "The members of the Venezuela delegation here today represent the illegitimate government of Nicolas Maduro, and thus cannot be considered as speaking on behalf of the Venezuelan people," a US Mission to International Organizations spokesman declared after storming out of the Commission on Narcotic Drugs, trailed by officials from several Latin American countries, Canada, and a few European nations, including France.
- Elizabeth Warren Attacks the Constitution – ‘We Need to Get Rid of the Electoral College’ (VIDEO)
- Predictable: Slate Writer Blames “All White Australians” For Christchurch Shooting
- “The Situation Is Quite Severe”: Aluminum Giant Norsk Crippled By Massive Ransomware Attack
- Judicial Watch Founder Tom Fitton: “I Estimate At Least 900,000 Illegal Aliens Voted in Midterms” (VIDEO)
- Why This Oil Price Rally Has A Limit