Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard issued a statement in favor of free speech earlier today, calling on Americans to "stand united" against attempts by Facebook and others to "censor," "stifle," and "influence" public debate. Gabbard, a Democratic representative from Hawaii who served in Iraq with the Army National Guard, is known for her opposition to interventionist regime change wars, and has opposed continuing U.S. intervention in Syria. She added her voice to a growing bipartisan chorus condemning social media platforms for censorship.
- The “True” Neutrino May Be Hiding in Antarctica
- WATCH: Thousands of Moms Protest ‘Sexual Innuendo’ In Kit-Kat Candy Commercial
- In 2016 Gateway Pundit was 4th Ranked Conservative Publisher – Since Then We’ve Been Banned-Censored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Amazon, Pinterest …STILL Our Numbers Grow!
- CNN FINALLY Acknowledges Covington Lawsuit on Their Website, Still Hasn’t Spoke of it on Air
- Jonathan Pie: Brexit – What the f**k is going on?