Democrat presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard issued a statement in favor of free speech earlier today, calling on Americans to "stand united" against attempts by Facebook and others to "censor," "stifle," and "influence" public debate. Gabbard, a Democratic representative from Hawaii who served in Iraq with the Army National Guard, is known for her opposition to interventionist regime change wars, and has opposed continuing U.S. intervention in Syria. She added her voice to a growing bipartisan chorus condemning social media platforms for censorship.
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!