A sophisticated multi-site terror attack beginning at 1:40pm local time in New Zealand earlier today saw several locations in the city of Christchurch targeted by multiple gunmen, prompting a major security operation and placing much of the country's largest city on lockdown. So far, 49 people have been confirmed killed, while an additional 48 have been injured. Media accounts have begun narrowing the focus to one individual, a 28-year-old Australian man named Brenton Tarrant, who wore a GoPro camera to livestream his part in the attack, but local police report that they have so far arrested four people. The sadistic psychopath attacked the Masjid Al Noor mosque on Deans Avenue, east of the city center, 10 minutes after noon prayers began, so it was full of worshipers as he unloaded multiple magazines from one of several weapons he brought with him. Bodies have also been found in adjacent streets so some of the victims appear to have been shot dead outside the mosque. One was that...
- This-is-not-rocket-science finding: Terminal cancer patients who don’t have chemotherapy have better quality of life than those who do
- How Washington Has Become A Warmonger’s Paradise
- We Are Breaking BIG and AMAZING News Monday Morning…
- Which U.S. States Have The Worst Roads?
- Trust Is On Trial In Europe (And The World)