Earlier, Swiss authorities denied having spoken to Juan Guaido after the opposition figure claimed to have held talks with the Swiss president on freezing Venezuelan state accounts in the country's banks. As it turns out, Guaido was duped by the same pranksters who tricked Trump's top aide on Venezuela into spilling the beans on Washington's plans. Comment: Russian Trolls Strike Again! Regime Change Operator Elliot Abrams Blabs US Venezuela Plans in Prank Call Last week, Vovan and Lexus, the Russian telephone pranksters known for their trolling of politicians from around the world, struck again, releasing audio of their conversations with US special representative for Venezuela Elliott Abrams where, posing as Swiss President Ueli Maurer, they got him to reveal important details on the US-backed effort to overthrow the Latin America's country's legitimate government. Now, Sputnik has learned that along with Abrams, the pranksters also managed to prank Guaido himself. This, it turns...
- China Hails Modi Victory – This Is Why
- Manhattan Home Prices Tumble Most Since 2010… And Buyers Reappear
- NATIONALISTS WIN: Salvini from Italy, Le Pen from France and Farage in UK Smash the Globalist Elites in EU Elections
- Trump Is Making The Same Mistakes In The Middle East The US Always Makes
- Memorial Day Normalizes War & Satanic Human Sacrifice