The head of the Gambino crime family, Francesco "Franky Boy" Cali was gunned down on Wednesday night in front of his Staten Island home. The 53-year-old Cali was shot six times in the chest and then run over by an assassin driving a blue pickup truck in the lavish Todt Hill neighborhood around 9:20 p.m., while his wife and young children were inside, according to the NY Post. He was taken to Staten Island University Hospital where he died. The gunman sped off in a blue pickup truck after the hit, which one source described as "disrespectful" because it took place near his family home in an outer borough. Cali is the first mob boss to be slain in New York City since a fresh-faced John Gotti ordered the murder of then-Gambino boss Paul Castellano in 1985 at Sparks steakhouse in Midtown. "Even Gotti had more respect," one police source told The Post. "He did it out in Manhattan." -NY Post
- John Brennan Wants to be Secretary of Defense??
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report