An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.5 struck near the city of Cochabamba in southeastern Bolivia early on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. It was not immediately clear whether anyone was injured. The quake struck some 55 km (34 miles) southeast of Cochabamba, the USGS said. Reporting by Darren Schuettler; editing by Christian Schmollinger
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!