An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.5 struck near the city of Cochabamba in southeastern Bolivia early on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. It was not immediately clear whether anyone was injured. The quake struck some 55 km (34 miles) southeast of Cochabamba, the USGS said. Reporting by Darren Schuettler; editing by Christian Schmollinger
- The “True” Neutrino May Be Hiding in Antarctica
- WATCH: Thousands of Moms Protest ‘Sexual Innuendo’ In Kit-Kat Candy Commercial
- In 2016 Gateway Pundit was 4th Ranked Conservative Publisher – Since Then We’ve Been Banned-Censored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Amazon, Pinterest …STILL Our Numbers Grow!
- CNN FINALLY Acknowledges Covington Lawsuit on Their Website, Still Hasn’t Spoke of it on Air
- Jonathan Pie: Brexit – What the f**k is going on?