The National ICE Council issued a scathing letter to President Donald Trump regarding the continuation of "wasteful and dangerous" immigration policies at the U.S.-Mexico border. "We regretfully write to inform you that in the middle of an immigration crisis on the southern border, your Administration is squandering scarce ICE resources and playing political games with our officers," the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council wrote in a letter sent to Trump on Monday. "To be direct Mr. President - the rhetoric doesn't match reality and we hope that this letter shows you the complete and total nonsense that is really taking place under the Trump Administration on the southern border."
- Navajo code talker, Sen. John Pinto dies at 94
- Church hosts ‘Drag Queen Story Time’ after city cancels library event
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Breakup of Facebook Would Make it Harder to Crack Down on Offensive [Conservative] Pages
- Army tweets ‘How has serving impacted you?’
- Study: Prosperity gospel believers less likely to be entrepreneurs