The National ICE Council issued a scathing letter to President Donald Trump regarding the continuation of "wasteful and dangerous" immigration policies at the U.S.-Mexico border. "We regretfully write to inform you that in the middle of an immigration crisis on the southern border, your Administration is squandering scarce ICE resources and playing political games with our officers," the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council wrote in a letter sent to Trump on Monday. "To be direct Mr. President - the rhetoric doesn't match reality and we hope that this letter shows you the complete and total nonsense that is really taking place under the Trump Administration on the southern border."
- Trump Drags McCain AGAIN, Slams Him For Bogus Steele Dossier, Destroying Effort to Repeal and Replace Obamacare, and His Funeral (VIDEO)
- New Pro-Israel Group Fails to Recognize Anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party
- EXCLUSIVE: Deep Inside A Leftist Troll Farm
- New Zealand to Broadcast Muslim Call to Prayer Friday as #HeadScarfforHarmony Campaign Urges Non-Muslim Women to Wear Hijab
- 2020: Democrats Take On Fringe Issues For America