Here's a woman who knows what she wants - and doesn't want! When Mike Weirsky of New Jersey hit the lotto jackpot for $273 million, many people likely thought his ex-wife would want him back. After all, the couple divorced only months ago and financial issues were apparently part of their problems. Take him back? No way, 53-year-old Eileen Murray. All the money in the world won't bring her back to her former husband of 15 years. "He's not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money," she told the New York Post. "I'm not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I've worked for and it's everything that I have."
- The Supreme Court sides with Trump on the detention of immigrants
- Foreign Secretary Hunt: UNHRC ignored our concerns regarding Israel; now we must act
- Brexit: Govt puts military on standby in event of no deal
- Operation Car Wash: Former Brazilian president Michel Temer arrested in corruption investigation
- Trump announces US to invest $6B in Abrams tank upgrades