Here's a woman who knows what she wants - and doesn't want! When Mike Weirsky of New Jersey hit the lotto jackpot for $273 million, many people likely thought his ex-wife would want him back. After all, the couple divorced only months ago and financial issues were apparently part of their problems. Take him back? No way, 53-year-old Eileen Murray. All the money in the world won't bring her back to her former husband of 15 years. "He's not appealing to me all of a sudden because he has this money," she told the New York Post. "I'm not going after anything. I have morals. I know what I've worked for and it's everything that I have."
- John Brennan Wants to be Secretary of Defense??
- The Present Phase of Stagnation in the Foundations of Physics Is Not Normal
- Zelensky admits it’s impossible for Ukraine to break economic ties with Russia
- President Trump Rips Joe Biden After North Korea Fires a Missile and Calls Him Low IQ
- SDF Forces Arrest 200 Men in Syria for Resisting Forced Recruitment – Unconfirmed Report