Canada has announced a nationwide ban on Boeing 737 MAX flights in its airspace, citing "new data" linking two deadly crashes. Info from the US federal database revealed pilots have long been complaining about the plane's issues. In a statement to the press, Transport Minister Marc Garneau announced that the "new data" influencing the decision came from "validated satellite tracking," and that it suggested similarities between the two crashes involving the new Boeing jet. Although the data was sufficient to justify shutting down Canadian airspace to all flights involving the commercial jet, the minister stressed it was too soon to draw any conclusions. "This safety notice restricts commercial passenger flights from any air operator, both domestic and foreign, of the Boeing 737 Max 8 and 9 aircraft from arriving, departing, or overflying Canadian airspace," Garneau said. Around 40 of the aircrafts were in use throughout various Canadian fleets, which has led to canceled and delayed...
- The “True” Neutrino May Be Hiding in Antarctica
- WATCH: Thousands of Moms Protest ‘Sexual Innuendo’ In Kit-Kat Candy Commercial
- In 2016 Gateway Pundit was 4th Ranked Conservative Publisher – Since Then We’ve Been Banned-Censored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Amazon, Pinterest …STILL Our Numbers Grow!
- CNN FINALLY Acknowledges Covington Lawsuit on Their Website, Still Hasn’t Spoke of it on Air
- Jonathan Pie: Brexit – What the f**k is going on?