The storm clouds gathering above Facebook are getting darker by the hour. Less than one day after Facebook suffered an unprecedented outage that lasted for hours and impacted all of the company's media properties (which was blamed on a "server configuration outage"), and just hours after the NYT reported that Facebook is under criminal investigation over its data deals, and that a New York grand jury has subpoenaed records from at least two smartphones manufacturers which gained access to personal data of hundreds of millions of users, moments ago Facebook announced that two top execs had unexpectedly quit the company. In a blog post to employees published on the company's website, in which he said that he wants "to share some important updates as we organize our company to build out the privacy-focused social platform I discussed in my note last week" adding that "embarking on this new vision represents the start of a new chapter for us", Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote that...
- The “True” Neutrino May Be Hiding in Antarctica
- WATCH: Thousands of Moms Protest ‘Sexual Innuendo’ In Kit-Kat Candy Commercial
- In 2016 Gateway Pundit was 4th Ranked Conservative Publisher – Since Then We’ve Been Banned-Censored by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Amazon, Pinterest …STILL Our Numbers Grow!
- CNN FINALLY Acknowledges Covington Lawsuit on Their Website, Still Hasn’t Spoke of it on Air
- Jonathan Pie: Brexit – What the f**k is going on?