The storm clouds gathering above Facebook are getting darker by the hour. Less than one day after Facebook suffered an unprecedented outage that lasted for hours and impacted all of the company's media properties (which was blamed on a "server configuration outage"), and just hours after the NYT reported that Facebook is under criminal investigation over its data deals, and that a New York grand jury has subpoenaed records from at least two smartphones manufacturers which gained access to personal data of hundreds of millions of users, moments ago Facebook announced that two top execs had unexpectedly quit the company. In a blog post to employees published on the company's website, in which he said that he wants "to share some important updates as we organize our company to build out the privacy-focused social platform I discussed in my note last week" adding that "embarking on this new vision represents the start of a new chapter for us", Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote that...
- China Hails Modi Victory – This Is Why
- Manhattan Home Prices Tumble Most Since 2010… And Buyers Reappear
- NATIONALISTS WIN: Salvini from Italy, Le Pen from France and Farage in UK Smash the Globalist Elites in EU Elections
- Trump Is Making The Same Mistakes In The Middle East The US Always Makes
- Memorial Day Normalizes War & Satanic Human Sacrifice